The transplantation of keratoconus rings with femto-laser is a safe and effective procedure for treating the vision-related issues caused by keratoconus. By using this advanced laser technology, doctors are able to precisely reshape the cornea, helping to restore clear vision. The procedure is minimally invasive and the recovery time is usually very quick, so patients can get back to their normal activities soon after treatment.
Femto-ring implantation for the treatment of keratoconus
- Consultant of Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Blepharoplasty Consultant.
- Professor of Ophthalmology.
- Professor of Ophthalmology – Armed Forces College of Medicine.
- Member of the Military Medical Academy.
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ASCRS)
- Member of the European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ESCRS)
- Member of the Egyptian Ophthalmological Society. (EOS)