For those looking for the best vision solution after cataract surgery, multifocal lenses may be the right choice. Multifocal lenses are recommended to help you see clearly, as they are designed to give you a range of vision, so you can focus on near and far objects with ease. With the right lenses, you can enjoy improved visual clarity and reduced glare, many patients find they experience better vision than they had before their cataracts developed. Contact us to learn more about multifocal lenses and whether they are the best option for you.
multifocal lenses for cataracts
- Consultant of Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Blepharoplasty Consultant.
- Professor of Ophthalmology.
- Professor of Ophthalmology – Armed Forces College of Medicine.
- Member of the Military Medical Academy.
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ASCRS)
- Member of the European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ESCRS)
- Member of the Egyptian Ophthalmological Society. (EOS)