Toric ICL lenses can be a great option for treating severe severe visual impairment, This implantable contact lens is inserted through a tiny incision in the eye, meaning there is no need for stitches or sutures. It is designed to reduce astigmatism and improve vision without compromising corneal health. With it, patients can expect clear and comfortable vision with minimal risk of infection or inflammation.
Implantation of Toric ICL lenses for severe visual impairment
- Consultant of Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- Blepharoplasty Consultant.
- Professor of Ophthalmology.
- Professor of Ophthalmology – Armed Forces College of Medicine.
- Member of the Military Medical Academy.
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ASCRS)
- Member of the European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery. (ESCRS)
- Member of the Egyptian Ophthalmological Society. (EOS)